Please include your phone number and as much detail of the issues you are having with your dog, including how long the problem has been going on for and any particular stress points for your dog that you have identified. I also need to know your dog’s age, sex, breed and how long you have owned your dog.
I try to respond to all enquiries initially within 48 hrs but is sometimes slightly longer due to the volume of enquiries I receive.
- All appointments must be paid for within two calendar days of booking.
- Appointments cancelled one calendar day before will be subject to the full fee.
- Appointments cancelled two calendar days before will be subject to a cancellation fee of £35.
- Appointments cancelled with more than two calendar days’ notice will be rescheduled to a mutually agreeable time.
- No fees will be refunded.
- All credit must be used within 2 months from the time of payment.
- For the avoidance of doubt, a cancellation is defined as any appointment which cannot be made at the time, date and location stated when originally booked.
The cancellation policy will be applied in all cases.